Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Autumn is here???

Cam in her sparkles

Maggie checking out Cam's pumpkin

Green Gators: Cam and her best friend Avery


Sunshine in lazing in the Sunshine!

I found them both asleep in Cam's room this morning

Where's my Fall weather??


I know that the calendar says "October", but where is the Fall weather - the cool, windy days that lead into cooler nights? The days start out nice and cold, around 50-60', then bam, we're experiencing 90' temperatures. Fortunately the Santa Ana winds and warm days haven't resulted in any local fires, though out in the northern L.A. area, the fires have run wild. October is both Ricks and my favorite month of the year and we're feeling a little bit gyped right now!


Since I last checked in life has become routine with the kids and household schedule, which has made my life a lot easier! Cambrie is about half-way through her Soccer season and has joined Brownies (Girl Scout Cookie Alert... she will be calling on you in January so she can her earn her cookie patch!!). Chandler should be starting Basketball next month, and still hates that he has to actually go to school and learn something.


One big change in our household is that Margo has moved out and in with Sandy and Joe. The house is not quite the same without her.


I guess that there is not much else to report, we are pretty boring around here right now. Well, not boring, just quiet.... I'll post Halloween pics at the end of the month, it should be interesting as I am making Cami's costume (no patterns or Mom to fall back on for help), and I DON'T sew. Say a prayer for me, it's going to be very interesting and I'm already worried (you should have seen me in the fabric store having a minor panic attack about fabric choices).


Take Care, Stef

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Very cute pictures. I love the one of them cuddling together! Miss you lots, love Sissy.