Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ready, Aim and Run...












Our new family room furniture (still needing a rug though)





Chandler recently got another new air soft rifle, let me just say that I dragged my feet on buying them for quite a while, and I think that I have found a new hobby... Taking aim and shooting at a moving target, Rick that is!

Rick agreed to run the reserve behind the house with Chan taking aim from the balcony, what he didn't bargain on was that I would want to take a turn and actually turn out to be a pretty decent shot! I actually hit the "bullseye" in the buns and earlobe.


Chan and I took turns and Cambrie joined in the fun by pulling the trigger while we held the gun and aimed. We had a great time, I wish that I would have taken pictures of the kids at the same time but my battery was dying and we were having so much fun, quite frankly it slipped my mind. I might turn into the little boy from The Christmas Story and ask for my own gun for Christmas, with goggles of course!






2 comments:

Crystal said...

How funny! Those were cute pictures. The furniture looks great1

Shellbug said...

Want more pictures!!!! From, Ashlyn